Matica Espresso II Direct to Card Printer
The Matica Espresso II is a small but powerful desktop ID card printer that offers excellent value for money. All Matica Espresso printers can be easily upgraded to printing double-sided, hence doubling the print capacity without needing to add any additional hardware. It prints PVC cards in monochrome or full colour. Its Italian design ensures that it looks good in any environment, whilst its German reliability ensures high print speed and superior print quality.
It features front side input and output trays for use in limited spaces, but with an optional rear output hopper for longer print runs.
- Small footprint: 395x200x253mm (without rear output hopper); 500x200x253 (with rear output hopper)
- Prints single or double-sided
- Prints up to 850 cards per hour monochrome and 260 cards per hour in full colour
- Suitable for use with PVC, composite PVC, ABS (varnished), and PET cards from 250 to 1250 microns thickness
- Input hopper has capacity for 100 cards, output hopper 80 cards, and rear output hopper 80 cards at 760 microns thickness
- Automatic Card Feeder with manual as an option
- Optional magnetic stripe encoding; contact and contactless smart card encoding
- LED status indicators allows monitoring at a distance
- USB 2.0 high speed and Ethernet connectivity
- Optional WiFi
- Supports Windows XP SP3, 7 and 8 32-64 bit
- Warranty – Printer Engine 24 months; Print Head 24 months
The Matica Espresso II is suitable for printing single or dual-sided Membership Cards, Employee ID Cards, Access Control Cards, Gift cards, Loyalty Cards and much more.
To view our range of Printer Ribbons please visit https://www.ribbonselect.com/product-category/printer-ribbons/xid-ribbons/